I've had the opportunity to snap a few "I'm hoping" blog worthy photos over the last week and I'm itching to edit them and get them on here.
Did I just say that? Wow, I'm getting brave. I'm typically very apprehensive about my photography skills or lack there of. This spark must be messing with my confidence, which must be a good thing because I actually want to share them this time! Go figure.
At any rate, my computer has bit the dust and that is, unfortunately, where all my editing software is. The good news is that I have some fantastic friends and one of those friends has graciously agreed to let me use her computer and software. It's just getting over there and doing it with four kids in tow.
So stay tuned, I just might surprise ya with a few pictures here in the next week or so. What a concept, actual pictures on a photography blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment