">THIS website is giving away free coffee every week! Who doesn't LOVE coffee? Especially FREE coffee. Head on over and check out their stuff! Tell them I sent you (even though they have no idea who I am). As wonderful as it is that they are serving up free coffee, what's even more wonderful is what they are doing to help fight cancer. They are donating proceeds to various cancer charities. Their cancer fighting website gtb fights cancer truly has some amazing stories of hope and strength. Having lost someone very dear, I could just hug them for doing this. If you get the chance, check it out but grab a box of tissues first. Your gonna need em'.
3 comments:
Hi from SITS!
Coffee is always great, but you have sooo cute blog template!
i went there...and i am madly in love iwth free coffee!! who can't love a little free jacked up caffeine??? smiles to you!
You are so sweet! Thanks so much for blogging and adding out button, looks like you are adding up the free coffee entries :)
I also have another blog about my battle with 3b cervical cancer. I was diagnosed at age 28 and given only a 20% chance of living. I beat the odds and am now a cancer free 30 year old :) If you want to check out my personal blog too www.cancerlost.blogspot.com
Thanks for the support!
Post a Comment