Maybe I should change my subtitle to "a place for other peoples creativity and giveaways". Sheesh, I have so not been inspiring. I've got all these new bloggie friends and they aren't going to stick around here with my boredom nonsense.
In my defense, life has been challenging. As I write this, I'm awaiting my husbands biopsy tomorrow. Nervously is an understatement. He's been in the hospital a half a dozen times over the past three months. He's had two blood clots, issues with internal bleeding, two ulcers, pancreatitis, adrenal masses and constant leg swelling due to the pressure of what we recently found to be a tumor. It seems like a constant waiting game. I think I've layed this at God's feet a billion times this week and a billion times I am given peace in my heart but my mind keeps a-thinkin'. That's what gets me in trouble. That and the fact that I have four amazingly wonderful kids who need me throughout the day. I don't so much mind that part because that's my job and most days I love it. Most days, I can handle kids, creativity and challenges but these past few weeks, I have become weary. Hence my mental creative block.
I know we'll get through this and we'll be stronger. Hope is not lost and creativity is not far. It can come from anywhere, from any situation and from anyone. Perhaps, I'll manage to come up with something inspiring and creative on my own. Heck, maybe even funny. Maybe. Or, maybe I'll just continue to find wonderful new bloggie friends with fabulously inspiring blogs. Either way, I hope you'll stick around and post a comment or two. After all, isn't it all about the comments anyway?
Your challenged friend,
4 comments:
We just wanted to stop by after your PSA on SITS.. girl you are going through so much!
Our thoughts, hugs and prayers are with you and our family!
Tiffany & Heather
You are having a rough time and just do what you have to do. Real friends are friends who you can count on and even if you do not blog like crazy everyday. Just when you feel like it or want to write (instead of talk).
I hope you get good result of the biopsy, waiting for test results can drive you crazy.
Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. It cracked me up when you said that you were under me on the SITs roll call! :)
I'm really sorry to hear about the struggles you and your family are facing. That would totally stress me out and zap what little creativity I had.
Hugs!
Twenty-eight years ago my daughters where 7 an 9 years old.
My husband had a biopsy done on a mole on his back. It was the worst type of cancer; doesn't react to any treatment. Today 28 years later he is still here! Have faith, he can too be cured.
I am so blessed to have him here sharing our two lovely daughters and grandkids. He always said he never got down because he wanted to see our children grown. He been blessed to see more than that.
I have you in my prayers. It's going to be ok.
blossom
Post a Comment